WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!
AN INTERGENERATIONAL APPROACH
TO sECOND-HALF ADULT MINISTRY
YES! Young Enough to Serve LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Friday, November 20, 2015 | 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Carriage House @ Glen Eyrie | 3820 N 30th Street, Colorado Springs, COLORADO
TRAINING | MEALS | RE-BOOT
Please join us at magnificent Glen Eyrie for a day of training for those working with adults in their second half of life.
Hosted by Wes & Judy Wick, who founded YES! Young Enough to Serve eight years ago. Pete Menconi, author of The Intergenerational Church (and newest YES! board member), will help leaders better understand the different generations to help maximize ministry impact. Cavin Harper, Director of the Christian Grandparenting Network and author of Courageous Grandparenting, will also deliver his best advice for adults maximizing impact within their families.
- The Age Wave is upon us. Is your church running from it---or are you riding that wave for all it’s worth?
- What do younger generations really think about older adults? - and why this matters.
- SO many hurts . . . SO many need Jesus . . . and SO many resources. Are you tapping into your seasoned adults - enough?
- What if second half adults became your church’s role models, mentors, friends to anyone coming through your doors?
Are your adults over fifty ready for more?
- Praying more
- Learning more
- Serving more
- Connecting more intergenerationally---
- Making more disciples.
Expecting less and less of them is a common but colossal mistake. This sector of the population is growing phenomenally. Helping them thrive spiritually in their later years can breathe new life into your entire church, ministry and community.
Come young, come old. Renew your vision for the serving and disciple-making potential of adults in life’s second half.
This packed-full and impactful day of training is for pastors, staff members, board members, laity - younger and older who want to see the generations connect better. Because YOU know - We’re In This Together!