HALF TWO: The Quest for a God-Honoring Encore
As a capstone to YES! Young Enough to Serve's
first ten years ...
we are blessed to announce the release of our first book:
How you can help:
- Please pray with us for this book launch, that God will use Half Two to encourage and challenge many lives.
- Please buy a copy, and set aside some time to read it.
- After reading, please provide a book review on Amazon.
- Buy the book as a gift for others who might benefit from reading it.
- Share a link to this page (www.half2.org) with others in your circles of influence.
- Give a special year-end gift to YES! to expand free distribution of the book, to offset increased ministry travel costs, and to help YES! finish 2017 strong. As a thank you for special, year-end gifts of $100 or more, we'll send you a complimentary book.
"Look Inside" allows you to preview the introductory chapters.
Click on the link above to preview and order.
(If you're interested in purchasing both versions, buy the paperback version first to qualify for the $2.99 Matchbook Kindle version.)
Join us on this vision trek as we pursue a God-honoring encore in the Land of Life Over Fifty. Life's second half in America presents many twists and turns in our quest to make it WHOLE, make it HIS, and make it COUNT.
- Navigates this twisted, sometimes-bumpy terrain and provides practical alternatives to generational segregation, self-absorption, and non-viral faith.
- Equips churches with a stronger kingdom focus and vision for the burgeoning population of adults over fifty.
- Underscores the vital role younger generations can play in inspiring adults decades older, while also benefiting from their mentoring.