Included in this podcast are a couple seemingly innocent questions that often lead to churches squelching and squandering the serving potential of adults in their later years.
- "In whom should our church invest, young people or older adults?"
- "I've been asked to lead activities for the 50+ age group at my church. 'What do seniors like to do?'"
Better Questions Flowing from a Biblical Base
Since starting YES! just over seven years ago, Wes & Judy have discovered through Scripture some better questions that lead to healthier churches:
- How can we get the whole body solidly behind each generation?
- How can we equip each generation to value and serve the whole body, not just their own generation?
- With the gift of better health and longevity, what is God calling us to do, individually and collectively, in these later years of life?
- How can we best use our remaining time, energy, resources, talent, wisdom, and life experience to make disciples?